Kamis, 16 Oktober 2008

HydraCoach Fitness


When I first saw a bottle of water HydraCoach smart, I am a little stunned. I think this is the use? Boy proves me wrong! Everyone should use this. Never have a problem with maintaining the health body water percentage, I rarely paid much attention to my water intake. I know this guy I used to work with pain that occurs several miles because he was so dehydrated at any time. Maintain the percentage of body water levels need attention, but should not be overlooked because it is an important part of the healthy. Here are some reasons why you should drink an adequate amount of water on the day to day:
• Improve muscle tone
• suppression of appetite
• Conversion of food into energy
• Transportation of nutrients and oxygen to cells
• Increase strength and endurance
• The rapid removal of toxins from the body and the waste
• Protection from heat exhaustion
• insulation in cold
• Government Agency temperature regulation
• Increase the reduction of joint
• Improve the protection of their bodies
This is the components and features of the intelligent water bottle HydraCoach:
• Soft Silicone mouth piece
• Ring finger
• Easy to clean
• Polycarbonate Shell
• Built-in PC
• Calculator Personal hydration
• Average consumption screen
• Time Tracker
• Baby Tracker