Rabu, 13 Februari 2008

Z buds.


Choosing a design award honoree at this year Ces, G. buds are one step ahead of the game. Adjusted for the iPhone and chalk full of features the most visible in a pair of earbuds, no admiration they are ordered back to the Zagg website. So, all this is?

For the most part, Z.buds great, but only in some cases. As with all the comments that hard to detail what I may or may not have connection with you. First a strong voice in the best, with the frequency represented by the same hard and balanced bass response, and three mid-range attacks. I say the sound is very valuable. Most people do not find time earbuds bass, but not the case with Z. eyes. I listen to mostly metal, shows that garners a great tone, and I am happy happy with the accuracy Z. eyes.

Fist time! Just another pair of earbuds that do not fit with me. I have this pain! I know that I was special, but the ear canal may not be unique; Anyway, Z. buds come with a series of inserts: 3 the size of a standard "rubber", size 2 soft foam, and a pair of Etymotic style. Etymotic has added a small hole like that can not even be around buds. I tried several times and left. From 3 "rubber" to introduce only small barely fit me, but any width or animated expression requires adjustment. It sounds decent enough if we just stay in your ear! The smaller of the two foam inserts and the appropriate sound better, but only when there is noise present. We put them on the train in the center and was unusable, so that each voice may be more rich and botulism. Total, this will depend on the region and in your ear canal so you can enjoy these earbuds.